Frequently asked question
Some of the most frequently asked questions here at Wintingo Online Casino:
Q: How do I open an account with Wintingo?
A: Opening a Wintingo account is easy, just follow these easy steps:
- Visit www.wintingo.com and click on the Sign up button.
- This will display the registration form.
- Enter the requested details, making sure to exclude any punctuation in the fields.
- Once you have created an account you may start playing.
- Please remember your password - you will need it later.
Please note: your password is case sensitive and has to be entered the same way each time you login.
Bonuses & Free Spins
Q: How do I receive my bonus?
A: We send you the best and most exciting bonuses on a daily basis. Keep checking your email inbox and text messages for the latest offers.
Q: What welcome bonus do I get at Wintingo?
A: This is our amazing welcome offer just for you:
- A 100% match bonus for each of your first 5 deposits, up to $/€100
- In total, you can look forward to getting up to $/€500 extra!
- After your first deposit you will get 2,500 Win\Win™ Loyalty Points and you can also claim your 50 Free Spins on Starburst™
- To find out how to claim your Free Spins, click here
Q: How do I claim Free Spins?
- Once you are logged in, click Account.
- On the My Account page click the Bonuses tab and enter your free spins Bonus Code.
- Click Redeem Bonus.
- Your Free Spins will appear or open the game and start playing directly.
Q: How do I make a deposit?
A: In order to deposit your first step is to have a Real Money account:
- Click on the "Bank" button
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Fill in your requested details, press deposit now and follow the instructions.
- Easy as that!
Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We use the most trustworthy and fastest payment providers that are available in your country. Please contact our support staff if we have missed a provider that you are looking for, and we will do our best to try add this one to our list.
Q: Can I view my deposit history?
A: You can always check any past deposits made:
- Click on Account.
- Then click the History tab and select the transactions section. You will be able to view all transactional history.
Q: How can I withdraw my winnings?
A: In the case you want to cash out your winnings, simply follow the instructions provided below:
- Click on either Bank or Account.
- Click on Withdrawal.
- Choose one of the cashout methods for withdrawing your winnings and fill in the required information.
- Click on Submit.
Q: How long does it take to receive my winnings?
A: We strive to process our withdrawals within 24 hours. Based on the withdrawal method you have chosen, the time to reach your account may vary.
Q: My deposit failed. What is wrong?
A: Double check that all the details are filled out properly. Make sure all the digits in the account number are correct. Make sure you are on the deposit page and that you are using one of our accepted cards. If all of this is correct try to reload the page or use another browser. Failed deposits are usually traced to your bank. Perhaps your card might be affected by limitations or possibly blocks regarding international and/or online payments. If the problem persists please contact our call centre and we will be more than happy to assist.
Q: Is WinTingo Secure?
A: Wintingo uses the best data security and encryption technology available in order to make sure that your private information is secure. This involves using 128-bit SSL encryption, secure servers and first tier firewalls in order to keep your information safe and confidential. For more information please click here.
Q: Are my credit card details kept safe?
A: You can use your credit card with total confidence. All debit/credit card details are stored on a secure server protected by the latest firewall systems.
Q: Where does Wintingo have their gaming license?
A: Wintingo holds its license with the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) - a single independent, regulatory body responsible for the governance of all gaming activities in Malta, including online gaming.
Q: Games are slow. What’s wrong?
A: Ensure that you have the latest version of your browser installed as well as the latest version of flash. Ensure that your internet connection is not an issue. We suggest you close any background programmes as this might be draining your bandwidth.
Q: What do I do if I lost my username and password?
A: If you are having trouble entering your Wintingo account and you have forgotten your password, please follow these simple steps:
- Go the Wintingo homepage.
- Click the "forgot my password" link (located in the top right corner of the home page).
- You will be presented with a "forgot my password" page.
- Please enter your E-mail address and press continue.
- You will receive an email with your new password.
- Once you enter your Wintingo account you may reset your password or continue to use your new password.
Q: How do I change my password?
- Log into the site with your existing email address and Password.
- Click on Account.
Once in the Account section, click on the Profile tab and select the update password section to change your password.