PRIVACY & SECURITY
Digimedia Limited as the operator of Wintingo uses 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) digital encryption to protect your online transactions. This is the same unbreakable technology used by all major banks and financial institutions, so your security and privacy is assured. When you transact with Wintingo Casino, only reputable electronic cash merchants are used and your account number and password are required to validate any transaction.
Your online privacy is of the utmost importance to us, therefore we have formulated the below guarantees to ensure that you receive a safe and secure player experience.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the casino support desk.
During the registration process and when you subsequently use your Wintingo account, specific personal information (PI) is collected including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, home or another physical address, e-mail address, phone/mobile number or other contact data.
If this is your first withdrawal at the casino, chances are that our Player Security Department will ask for certain documents to verify your identity. We may request these documents on later withdrawals or at random to ensure the security of your accounts. This is to make sure that we comply with money laundering regulations and the rules of our governing bodies.
These documents are:
- The front and back of your driving license or any other official government-issued photographic identification
- A utility bill (for example gas, electricity, water or telephone) not older than three months with your name and the address you have registered with us
- The front and back of any credit or debit cards that were used to make a deposit at the casino Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the casino support desk
Wintingo Casino guarantees:
- Not to sell, give away, or otherwise communicate your personal information (i.e. your first and last name, date of birth, credit card data, address, email address, phone number or other data, the “PI”) to any other persons or companies, except as necessary to provide you with the very best in service and products. This means that we may disclose PI for processing to other companies (and their employees) within the same corporate group as Digimedia Limited, business partners and marketing affiliates (“Business Affiliates”) and third parties that we contract with to provide services (financial, processing etc) for the service. You expressly acknowledge that you are aware of this and you agree to it by virtue of using the service.
- To store your PI in a secure system
- To provide you, the customer, with the opportunity to update your PI from our database, at your request.
- To provide you, the customer, with the opportunity to “opt out” from receiving marketing and promotional materials via a link that appears in all communications or you may contact us directly
- To disclose your PI in accordance with law including to the Malta Gaming Authority.
Furthermore, Wintingo Casino does not endorse spam. Only registered players, or parties that have selected the 'Opt In' button on campaigns, are placed on our email lists.
We may need to transfer PI outside of the European Union given the international nature of our business and the web which, by virtue of using the service, you consent to. You further consent to the disclosure of your PI to any third party who is acquiring all or some of our business or involved in a merger or acquisition of our company.
We transfer PI to Business Affiliates so that they, and we, can offer you services that they believe may be attractive via SMS, email or telephone. You will be able to unsubscribe directly from marketing offers sent out by Wintingo via a link that appears in the communication or you may contact us directly and we will no longer share your PI with Business Affiliates. You will however need to directly unsubscribe to stop receiving such communications from Business Affiliates. You will still continue to receive updates and notifications from Wintingo relating to the service and product itself.
Wintingo will authorise the financial institution which you used when registering an account, to provide information about you should this be requested by the Malta Gaming Authority (hereinafter referred to as the MGA) in relation to your gaming. We will disclose personal information when ordered to do so by any Governing Authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the Governing Law.
Should you have any complaint that has not been resolved to your satisfaction you may contact the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) on email@example.com.
Note: Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file (or files of data) containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies can be used by web servers to record your preferences and are stored on your computer.
What are cookies used for?
- Analysing website traffic to optimize the website
- Storing information to display preferred content
- The operation of certain games
Cookies may be either "persistent" (stored by browser until a set expiry date) or "session" (expire at the end of the user session). We use both.
Does this put my personal information at risk?
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. Whilst most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, the blocking will disable your ability to access our website.